Please Upload Form of ID:(Ex: Passport, Visa or Driver's License)*:
If yes, please write: Name, Dose and Frequency.
1. Patient is acknowledging that all demographic information is accurate and was reviewed today. Patient is also acknowledging that physical, blood work and vaccinations must be completed in order for us to complete the I-693 Form. I-693 Form can take up to seven business days or more.
Patient is acknowledging that all information is accurate and was reviewed today. I’m aware that form I-693 can take up to five business days or more.
2. Any changes to a completed I-693 Form will have minimum fee of $95.00 and will take ten (10) business days to complete.
3. USCIS is shortening the I-693 validity period to 60 days from the date the Civil Surgeon signs the I-693 medical exam. Form I-693 medical report will be valid for two years from the date of submission to USCIS Important Information (I-693 EXPIRATION).
4. I am responsible to pay an additional fee of $40 if my first syphilis test result is positive.
5. You must complete all I-693 requirements within 30 days of your initial visit - Exception for abnormal lab results. Immigration exams are NOT covered by INSURANCE and are considered SELF PAY service. We will not submit any claims to insurance for payment.
6. We don’t complete or certify any other Immigration forms regarding disability, waivers etc.
7. Please sign that you have received our HIPAA notice of privacy practices
I have read, or have had read to me, the provided Vaccine Information Statement(s) (“VIS”).I have had the opportunity to ask questions about the Vaccine, and all my questions have been answered to my satisfaction. I understand the benefits and risks of the vaccine(s). I consent to the administration of the vaccine(s) requested. I authorize this information to be forwarded to my primary care physician, the authorizing physician, or the local Dept. of Health, if applicable. I agree to stay in the general area for 15 minutes after receiving my vaccination in case any immediate reactions occur. I understand that if I experience any side effects, I am responsible for following up with my physician at my expense. On behalf of myself, my heirs, and my personal representatives, I hereby release the company that is administering the vaccine(s); Immigration Spot Clinic the subsidiaries and affiliates of Immigration Spot Clinic the respective directors, officers, employees, and agents of Immigration Spot Clinic and its subsidiaries and affiliates; and the owner and/or operator of the clinic site and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability that might arise from this vaccination.
8. I grant permission to Immigration Spot Clinic & Services to use images and/or videos taken for the purpose of advertisement and promotion including, but not limited to, our website, our social media accounts, and our promotional materials, either digital or in print. I understand that I may revoke this authorization at any time by notifying us in writing. I also waive any rights of privacy or compensation associated with the use of my image.
Refund Policy: All services rendered by the Immigration Spot Clinic are provided on a non-refundable basis.
First Name* Last Name*
I AGREE WITH DISCLOSURE*
© 2021 Immigration Doctors of Central Florida. All Rights Reserved.