For USCIS Medical Exam Call 407-900-4046
USCIS Medical Exam Cost
Our cost for the immigration medical exam start at $200. This is includes tuberculosis skin test and the physical exam. Cost varies with age and if the patient requires vaccination please call for prices.
The full INS immigration exam is very simple and requires only 4 basic steps:
- Basic immigration physical exam
- Blood Test
- Proof of vaccinations. Most adults require proof of vaccination for Tetanus-Diphtheria Td (within the last 10 years), Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella (Chicken Pox). The Immigration Doctor will review your vaccination history with you to determine whether you have all the required vaccinations. The cost of additional vaccinations is not included in the price of the basic exam but they are offered through our office for an additional fee. Please bring all vaccination records to your scheduled appointment for the immigration physical.
- Effective August 1, 2016 all applicants 15 years of age or older must be tested for evidence of gonorrhea.
- Flu vaccine is required during flu season (October 1 – March 31).
- Important Information (I-693 EXPIRATION)
Form I-693 medical report will be valid for two years from the date of submission to USCIS. However, USCIS must receive it within 60 days from the date the Civil Surgeon Doctor signs the I-693 medical exam.
After the immigration physical examination is completed, Dr. Gonzalez will certify Form I-693 with the test results of the immigration exam and vaccination history in a sealed enveloped to present to the INS. DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE. Turn in the envelope with your immigration application. A copy of your blood tests results will be provided for you to keep after results have been discussed with the examining doctor. The examination will be valid up to two years after the immigration exam date.
Click here to visit the Official US Citizen & Immigration Services website for more information.
Please call us and make your appointment. 407-900-4046 Hablamos Espanol